PADI Rescue Diver Course
The PADI rescue diver course comes after advanced open water and before dive master. This is one of the most challenging and fun courses PADI offers.
The rescue course is one more step towards dive master or master scuba diver.
Who can take the course?
- Must be PADI advanced open water or equivalent
- **Must have a current CPR and first aid certification
- Must be able to answer “NO” to all the PADI medical questions or secure doctor approval prior to the start of the course
What do I have to do?
There is quite a bit of self studying to do
Two evenings of class work.
Two days of in water training.
Where do we do the course?
- Day one: pool and scenario practice
- Day two: open water practice
How much $$$
The course price is $449.00. This course is all inclusive. This flat fee includes your books, instructor fees, spring fees, boat fees, overnight stays, tank fills and equipment.
**CPR & First Aid certifications are available through Scuba Lessons Jax