PADI and NASE Night Diver Certifications
As the sun sets; you put on your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater at night. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI and NASE Night Diver Specialty course. You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down.
- You must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 12 years old.
- Number of Dives we will do: Three.
- Dive lights and night diving equipment is required.
- The desire to see very cool nocturnal aquatic life.
- Night-Pak, which includes PADI Night Diver Manual and the award-winning PADI Night Diving video.
We will cover: entries, exits, navigation at night, communication, light handling & so much more!
This certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.