Attention PADI E-Learning Graduates!
If you have already completed your PADI e-learning course online, CONGRATULATIONS! Now it’s time to let ScubaLessonsJax take you the rest of the way to becoming a fully certified Open Water Diver!
As a PADI e-learner, you may not realize that even though you selected a PADI dive center during the registration process, where you complete the practical portion of your course is still up to you!
If you’re like most of us, you probably don’t have an endless supply of time or money, so don’t waste either by not shopping for the best value when it comes to finishing your certification.
At ScubaLessonsJax we think we’re the best choice, keep reading and see if you agree.
- Time: Complete your certification in one weekend. At ScubaLessonsJax we do all of your pool and open water dive training in only one weekend compared to most dive shops that require 2 weekends. We know your time is valuable which is why you chose the online e-learning in the first place, so let ScubaLessonsJax finish your dive training in only one weekend and receive your PADI Open Water Diver Certification, the most recognized and popular dive certification in the world.
- Cost: For one low price of $499, which includes everything you will need to finish your training! We furnish all of the required training equipment such as; BCD (buoyancy control device) regulator, tank and wetsuit. We even include your personal gear such as your mask, fins, snorkel, weights, and weight belt for the weekend, which most shops will require you to purchase separately. It doesn’t stop there! This price also includes your log book, eRDP/ML for dive planning, certification card, springs fees, air and even your hotel stay.
- Need to complete your e-learner advanced open water? We offer the same great price and the same great deal as our basic open water.
- Need to complete your e-learner Nitrox certification? We have what you need, come to ScubaLessonsJax. Call for more info.
- Ongoing Benefits: As a ScubaLessonsJax graduate you will also receive free annual scuba reviews, equipment discounts, rental deals, monthly newsletter, info on upcoming dive travel, and our “Ask an Instructor” page to use anytime!
Let’s get Finished! E-mail or call now!